View Single Post
Old 06-03-2009, 11:35 AM   #145
sdailey
The Few, The Proud

Re: Project - '69 4x4 named "Patches"

Well, I got a little good news today. I was on Novak's website looking around and I noticed that the prices for their hydraulic clutch setup was lower than what I saw just last week. I thought to myself that maybe they were in the middle of updating their website and pricing for the new designed part. So I give them a call to see where they stood on availability on the new designed part. I actually talked to the same customer service rep that I talked to last week and he remembered me (probably remembered my sarcastic attitude more than anything). I asked if the part was available yet and he said it was and I asked him about the price being less than what it was last week and he comfirmed the lower price. He said if I ordered it now I could get the lower price, but they would be raising the price later today, so needless to say I ordered the kit. If all goes well it should be here on Friday and that means I can finally get my motor mounted to the tranny and installed in the frame.

Progress finally!

For those that might be interested I'm installing a hydraulic clutch in my '69 K10 with the sm465 4sp tranny and Novak offers a bolt-on kit. Below is a link to their site and the clutch kit.

Hydraulic Clutch Kit info
http://www.novak-adapt.com/catalog/kit_hcrc.htm

Last edited by sdailey; 06-03-2009 at 11:38 AM.
sdailey is offline   Reply With Quote