View Single Post
Old 06-07-2009, 08:59 AM   #412
'72 Chevy Suburban
Chevy's Rock!

Re: Help me Rock My Ride and possibly win $500 for your truck...

Quote:
Originally Posted by laplander View Post
Any updates on your "Rocked" 'Burb?
Just a quick blurb from the radio station saying that they are making progress. I was nervous that the shop's website was down for a little while, but I called there and they are open for business...

Quote:
Originally Posted by exmonkeypunk View Post
I have at least a dozen different pictures in my head of what your burb' is gonna end up looking like. After reading that there's a tv and a bar in the back, i'm kinda struck. You know the back windows will be limo tinted with the bar being in it. So, probably some funky lighting for the bar. I'm picturing some kind of weird 2 or 3 toned color design for the interior. I'm praying they fight the urge to put any sort of tribal or weird kustom paint sceme on it, but i don't know. I find myself at work thinking about your ride alot man. We're all anxious with you man.
When it's done and you go to pick it up. Take a dozen cans of flat black with you in case the paint is really lame. That'd tick some people off. Imagine rattle canning their freshly "pimped" burban. haha.
LOL! That would be a hoot... It would be flat black before even leaving the premises... After reading the update on their website, I almost wonder if they didn't change directions a bit on the custom stuff. I wonder if they went back and considered my input a little bit more seriously? Here is the link

http://www.streetlethalonline.com/project_72_suburban

You know, it was almost a year ago that we were voting on this thing...

'59 NAPCO Pickup
'70 K10 Pickup 350
'72 C20 Suburban 350 (MIA)
'57 Chieftain 455
'68 Firebird Convertible - 400
'68 Catalina Convertible - 400
'85 Vette
'72 Chevy Suburban is offline   Reply With Quote