View Single Post
Old 06-07-2009, 11:41 PM   #15
twoodson

Re: My '87 SWB Project w/pics!!

Forgot to add pics; I am now trying to figure out what to do about the fuel lines from the sending unit of the tank. The motor is TBI so I am not for as to what I need to do, Take measurements and call inline tube, get some, russell, aeromotive, etc and plumb. I sent a message to SCOTTROD because I rad in Truckin' were Hill's Hot Rods put an '87 Blazer Tank in his truck, hopefully he will respond or I may try and call Hill's tomorrow to see what they say. If anyone has any suggestions, feel free to let me know. After I get that out the way I will make sure that everything is were it needs to be and I will start unbolting braces and the start the 3-stage por-15 process to the rear. Oops I still have to remove the hangers, shackles and leaf springs, which I can do while waiting to see what route to take on the fuel lines. The hanger and shackle will be coated in the polished ceramic and the leaf springs in Satin Black. Thanks everyone and PLEASE give me some ideas or contacts for the fuel lines issue.
Attached Images

twoodson is offline   Reply With Quote