View Single Post
Old 06-08-2009, 11:19 AM   #582
Hart_Rod

Re: 1969 Burb build-up (Bags, 5.3/4L60E, repaint, interior....)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 72 SHORTBED 7.0 View Post
You have all the toys... I will be going to Destin Fl on the 20th this mth me the wife an the kiddo .. How do it run any youtube vid ..
Thanks! It's an early retirement present..... I haven't made any videos yet or got to silly with it since the suspension was heated to get it lower. Once I get that and a few other things corrected, I will take it to the track to see what it can do.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuke1 View Post
hey rob, was that truck jsut got on ebay, i could of sworn it was, if that is the one i think you got a good deal on it, and i hate dealing with paint issues, they suck.
Yeah, it's the one from Ebay. I'm VERY happy with it. I just plan on a few upgrades, new drop coils, shock relocator, adjustable pan hard bar, take the tank and battery out of the bed, put the shifter back on the column, hook up the power steering.......just some stuff to make it more driver friendly. We just had a problem getting the paint matched. We finally got it figured out, but it cost us a couple of days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frizzle Fry View Post
Nice score on the 68! DD-Duty?
Thanks! Daily driver/shop truck are the plans. It's a blast to drive, literally, .

Quote:
Originally Posted by atp View Post
I agree!!
Thanks. Did you ever get the lowering stuff for your suburban?

R/
Hart_Rod is offline   Reply With Quote