Thread: John's Project
View Single Post
Old 06-09-2009, 09:33 AM   #18
JohnC

Re: John's Project

Thanks a lot guys. It means a lot to hear encouragement from you all. Especially since I have seen the trucks you guys have done, and are still in the process of working on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe231 View Post
It is about time bro!!!

I failed to check out many trucks at the meet, so I wanna see some under hood shots, and some pics of the exhaust...
My wife took the camera yesterday so I didn't get a chance to take any pics. I'll try and get some this evening.

Quote:
Originally Posted by menace121978 View Post
congrats buddy! looks a lot cleaner from the 1st pics already. just take your time and little by little your gonna find yourself w/ a really nice truck just the way you wanted it! now just keep us posted w/ DAILY updates!
Yeah with my cash flow the time isn't the issue!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BruthaMan View Post
Are you going to do a frame off?
No I just don't have the time, funds, or space for a frame off job. Maybe on the next truck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason65 View Post
Glad to see it John. It looks better since you lowered it back down. What did the old grill look like?
I have some pics of it I'll get posted. I just put some of the pics I had on here to get the thread started. It was just the stock 83-84 grille. It wasn't in too bad of shape, just always liked the 85-87 better. My uncle took a phantom billet grille off his truck, so I may look at that one too.

Thanks Hyper for posting the pics.
JohnC is offline   Reply With Quote