View Single Post
Old 06-11-2009, 12:30 PM   #598
Hart_Rod

Re: 1969 Burb build-up (Bags, 5.3/4L60E, repaint, interior....)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LUV2XCLR8 View Post
Burb is looking great
Thanks Luv, it's finally coming together.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcmcobra View Post
bring that 68 over here and lets have a burnout party!
You know it Brotha! Sorry I didn't get up with you when I came in. I'll be back for good mid August and we'll do some cathing up....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Number98 View Post
Looking good man! I gotta get going on mine here soon.... she has been sitting in the corner of the shop looking lonely for weeks now....
You know "burb abuse" is not tolerated around here............

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOW DOUGH View Post
bad alternator bearing.....right
You'd be suprised how many people fall for that......

Quote:
Originally Posted by NPilot1975 View Post
Rob,

Nice truck! I might be able to help you out with the lowered coils. Once I get my truck on the other chassis, I am not going to need the 4/6 drop coils. Rear suspension is almost done and front should be bolt in, thanx Porter.
Thanks Jamison. When you coming over to take a look? Do I have to hold your parts for ransom? Let me know about the lowering coils.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolife99 View Post
I would recommend the TT II's over the polished Coys. The Coy's finish isn't that great. Your 'burb really needs a nice set of Billet Specialties wheels!
I wish I had your body man in my area.
Very NICE work.
I'll probably end up going with TTII's, I just haven't quite decided yet.... Load it up on a trailer and bring it down, I'm going to need a job in about 6 months......

Quote:
Originally Posted by killer71 View Post
i agree, this burb deserves the best!
I've been pretty set on the TTII's, but I don't want to wait a year to get them.....
Hart_Rod is offline   Reply With Quote