Thread: exhaust kit
View Single Post
Old 06-21-2009, 12:16 AM   #4
68c10owner

Re: exhaust kit

Quote:
Originally Posted by tvblazer78 View Post
On my last two trucks that I had, I started puting one 3" flow out one side, and for most SB's you get more power that way and yes the kit's are good, it's better then what you would go out and have someone put it on and your putting in about the same money for better stuff.

So you have actually used the flowmaster kit or did you just have something made up? I emailed a exhaust shop advertizing on craigslist and they want $300 out the door for dual 2.25 tail pipes 40 series flowmaster muffler and 3" slash cut tips. I asked him why I should use him instead of going with the kit and he said the kit didn`t exsist. I sent him the same link I posted above and he said it`s only a single tailpipe and it`s junk. He said he would charge me $125 to install the flowmaster kit but I can do it myself. It wouldn`t be my first exhaust kit I`ve done in the driveway. I just didn`t know if i would be happy with the single 3" tailpipe sound. Anyone got any sound clips of this kit or similar 3" single tailpipe?