Thread: project: FTD
View Single Post
Old 06-21-2009, 04:03 AM   #86
TheSebring
Account Suspended

Re: project: FTD

Quote:
Originally Posted by dammitmitchell View Post
not to *****... but S***T im SOO SOOO SOOO SICK of surprise bills coming out of nowhere and STEALING my damn truck fund.. i'll never get this crap done.. im well UNDER budget.. but i can "afford" to do anything because it seems as soon as i get relaxed and enjoy something for a day it goes to complete and utter S***t...
UUUGGGGHHHH...
and i dont know what the hell is with women (no offense to board members) but why is it.. so much more crap is more important than finishing my truck ??? i dont care about frames.. or projects GO AWAY MAN TIME FREAKING MAN TIME I LOVE YOU GO AWAY!!!!!!!! hahahahah
as soon as i organized the garage the "honey do list" came out and im like WTF! grrrrrr... how about this.. NO MORE BILLS.. let me finish the truck and then we'll talk about stupid little things i dont care about...

that is my rant for the day.. im awaiting sandblasting... i have nothing to tow parts on.. and YES it's eating me alive..
Couple of things... No sense in bleeping sh*t when you type b*tch right before it lol . Second, you've got one too many * in your bleep of sh*t. Unless you're bleeping the word shoot, and in that case it's just overkill.
TheSebring is offline   Reply With Quote