View Single Post
Old 06-29-2009, 06:09 PM   #123
Dan in Pasadena

Re: My 57 build (lots of pictures)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dennis57 View Post
I haven't made much progress lately I did rough in the lower part of the dash. The ends will flow into the arm rests or some feature of the door upholstery. I still haven't decided on how I want to flow the console from the dash but I am going to wait till I have seats so I can build it to match width and height.

A friend pointed me to this build yesterday. This is kind of the look I was wanting to go for around the seats. This is a C10 built in Texas by LMC and was in Truckin. I still haven't decided if I'm going this direction either.
A comment from the "peanut gallery". This picture reminds me of the (I think?!) early 60's Corvette that had body color down between the seats and in this case (your case) COULD extend to the center console. I'm talking high gloss to match the body color but I suppose you could tie in an interior color if you are planning a different color inside and outside. Just an idea; feel free to tell me to um...er..."pee" up a rope. You've got some mad fab skills there. I'm really impressed...and jealous!

Last edited by Dan in Pasadena; 06-29-2009 at 06:11 PM.
Dan in Pasadena is offline   Reply With Quote