Thread: Custom bumpers
View Single Post
Old 06-29-2009, 08:30 PM   #72
swyfor5

Re: Custom bumpers

Yea, I hear ya! I have printed and documented every e-mail transaction from day one. One of the early e-mails said "this bumper", refering to the white k5 on his website. He replied, yes, with a price quote. Now he say's "as ordered". He also quotes the prerunner/grill guard is as stated on his website. I guess my definition of "this bumper" and his definition of " this bumper", is the same only- my definition of the prerunner/grill guard is a different thing? I could see if the one I recieved was even close, but as you all can see, it's not! Too bad, He's already "quoting" his website, which is lacking in detail, to possibly protect himself legally! When I talked to him on the phone to actually order the bumper, he gave me some actual details on that white k5, so he knew what I was talking about. It sounds to me like a like of communication between fabricator and management/owner? Like, here is a pic of what it needs to look like-Duh! Let's hold off on the webwar until I try every civil means of resolving this first. But it looks like we need to get ready , cause I'm ready to show everybody what happened to me! Let's wait and see.
swyfor5 is offline   Reply With Quote