Thread: Custom bumpers
View Single Post
Old 06-30-2009, 08:08 PM   #75
swyfor5

Re: Custom bumpers

Exactly, just what I was thinking. I sent him another e-mail as soon as I got home today. I said maybe we could work something out along the lines of- he bends me 2 new outside prerunner/grill guard tubes to match those like the pic of the white k5, and I'll cut these 2 off, and weld the 2 new ones he sends me on myself! I think that might just work, to make it look closer to how I wanted it to look. That will cost me some time and labor, but might just be the best way to fix this situation! Probably have to have the entire bumper repainted afer the refab, but oh well, might be a better paint job than the one I got from him! I'm not saying the quality of this bumper was bad, I am just not happy paying $856.00, and not being able to install this bumper yet! At this point in my dealing with KenMtnAc, I am not a happy camper, and I would hold off doing any business with them till I see how this plays out! Has anybody else had any problems with them? I'll keep you guy's posted almost daily!
swyfor5 is offline   Reply With Quote