Thread: im new here
View Single Post
Old 07-08-2009, 01:10 AM   #1
chevinator

Cool im new here

Re: New guy from SC

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

whats goin on. I am a 19 year old guy that is about to start school for auto body repair and wanting to persue my dreams in building hotrods. I'm new to this website and i just wanted to say thankyou for who ever made such a wonder place. Most of my family are ford fans and they like talken about there bowling green mustang web page so when i found this three days ago i was crazed it is the most greatest thing. oh and i have a 1970 cst/10 that i am working on i trying to make it a street rod give it the muscle look. so if you have any ideas or know how or hints and tricks on fixing one up please reply. it is john deere green right at this moment and i have taken the bed off, cut out the exhaust, front and back bumper and grill is off the truck. im sanding the frame to see what is under the top layer of rust and so far have found nothing wrong with is i looked up the number the motor came out in the truck and it is a four bolt main. im really excited. i also have a 1996 chevy s10 that is lowerd 3" all the way around and has a nice rake to it thank you.
_________