View Single Post
Old 07-08-2009, 09:01 AM   #35
vegaschevy
Account Suspended

Re: What should I do- who else emailed w/ Jeremy Weaver about his rolling chassis?

Quote:
Originally Posted by weav1 View Post
If you buy something on line and dont pay for it then it is the same as stealing as i too have been in contact with the police and just for your info you need to read the emails you dont have what you think also it is against the law to remove a vin tag you knew i was in a spot and did not pay the amount that was agreed on it was not up for review after you got the frame the deal was done and yes you are shady and i did not report it stolen only because i sold the rest the stuff and made up the difference i can still report it if you would like as i to have the emails where you agreed to pay 3k and you only have proof of 2500 cause thats all you sent
JeremI quit showing how ignorant and stupid you might be.

First off you can contact the police and anyone else you want to in Vegas. Anyone with any intelligence at all will tell you that the first thing they tell you is that it is not stealing, you provided me with the merchandise. They will tell you that that this is a civil matter and there is nothing they can do. They will then tell you that selling the title to the frame i bought will land you in trouble. maybe you should keep your mouth shut.

I dont have what I think in emails? Should I scan our emails in to PDFs for everyone on the board to see?
Who cares about removing a vintag! I was suppose to get an ENTIRE cab, but cause the shipper was so fast you said you had no time to do it, NO BIG DEAL. I called the Nevada DMV and a titled frame was just as good as a complete truck. Want me to scan those emails into PDFs as well? THe dates all correspond to the dates we emailed about the shipping company showing up faster and you cannot put a cab on it in time.
BUt selling cab WITH the title to my frame IS AGAINST the law! I hope to hell you contact the authorities around here. It will make the case that much easier. Heck, you might even make the worlds stupid criminals trying to get a case against someone whom you sold a titled frame to then sold the title to someone else.
When 90% of what I am buying is a CHASSIS the condition of the CHASSIS is VERY important. WHen you have admitted on here not to have mentioned the frame being welded on with OTHER pieces That is a HUGE problem. Im not after a SEMA frame, but a complete frame that was not welded on with other frame front ends, a non broken body mount would be a GREAT place to start on mentioning when someone is shipping you a money order 2000 miles away and trusting a guy to fill him in on ALL the info.
Did not contact you? When you emailed me every 5 minutes wondering if I got it yet and I did not reply to every one as the driver was originally suppose to be here on a SUnday and did not show up till Thursday as he had to take his mandatory break as he was out of hours and got in trouble or something. I emailed you back the day i got it and when I looked it over I emailed you again, Once again do I need to scan these emails too?

SO JeremI Weaver, what are you going to do? You sold me a titled frame and have said you no longer have the title anymore.