View Single Post
Old 07-22-2009, 09:17 AM   #104
Jonboy
Slots go on anything!

Re: Glock's new project: "Fred"

Quote:
Originally Posted by glock35ipsc View Post
Look for a Butta Tool!

No blue light specials just yet! I have a few friends in line to have me tweak their doors.

I'm working on it! Since LKQ hasn't given me a price yet and won't return my phone calls, I guess they don't want my business. Scratch them off the list! Highway Auto and Tennessee Auto Salvage have not returned emails either, so they are scratched off too. Certified Auto Recyclers is the ONLY one who has bent over backwards to return phone calls and emails very promptly, usually within the hour. So they are the ones I will be buying from. I'll have all the money together by July 31, and have already told the C.A.R. rep I will be calling him first thing August 3rd. They have been great to deal with so far.
Are all of the places that you are calling local? I was quoted $1K for a 5.3 with trans and accessories from the guys that I deal with here in the DFW area, but that would not include shipping. If your deal doesn't work out, let me know.

You have to keep progress going, because you are doing exactly what I wanted to do. When I bought my CTS-V, Mama said no more toys. Turns out she means it. A friend of mine ended up with one of my old Blazers (with all the good stuff on it) and I can't have it. I will just have to follow your progress intently.
Jonboy is offline   Reply With Quote