Old 07-22-2009, 01:12 PM   #42
texasfunk

Re: 1987 Chevy Silverado project

Quote:
Originally Posted by tvblazer78 View Post
Very cool, like the new clip..
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnC View Post
Looks good man. I would say the burb was a great investment!
Quote:
Originally Posted by menace121978 View Post
yea! what he said!!!

i love the look of that grille with the newer style clip. you have transformed that truck in a short amount of time. cant wait for the paint(all flat black im assuming?). she's gonna be a looker!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnC View Post
I kind of dig the color of that front clip. You don't see very many with that color compo on them.
thanx for the compliments guys! and yes, the burb was a great investment! finally got my power windows done as well! work great!
and on the color its going to be flat black for now, i was going to do a proffesional flat job, but then i started of thinkin of a black and silver, but i have always liked the baby blue dark bue, and kinda leaning towards that now, in school next year i get to do a project and they always say they never get a really good job, or something cool, so i decided i'll do it, i want to kind of keep it stock, but have a little cool touches, so if i do the silver and black, im going to keep the lower chrome, and spit it like they did stock, but put some tribal flames in the silver, i have a rough sketch, and i think it'll go perfect with the 20" BOSS 338's im getting for her

but now i kind of like the baby blue and dark blue, any opinions?
texasfunk is offline   Reply With Quote