View Single Post
Old 04-02-2003, 02:24 PM   #1
fishead

Trucks and extras for sale

One price takes all. I will not be parting anything out.

Last week my house burnt to the ground. Fortunately, nobody was home and the only casualties were my fish and my tools. You never realize how many tools you acquire over the years until you have to replace them, but I digress.

It will be at least 12 months before I can get back into the hobby and could use the extra cash when building our new home.

I would like $2000 for the following, but any serious offers will be considered.

1972 Chevy C10, 350, auto, AC, PS, PB, posi, leaf springs, 15x8 rally wheels with good rubber. Title was lost in the fire, but I can get another one.

1970 GMC C10, 350, auto, hei, PS, PB, leaf springs, upper and lower trim. Have title.

Extras:
1 or 2 radio delete plates with clips
2 or 3 bed side patch panels
Two sets of rally wheels; 15x8 6 lug with caps and some rings, 15x7 5 lug (no caps or rings)
rear slider window (black frame)
and any other odds and ends that happen to be in the barn related to 67 to 72 trucks.

I am sorry I don't have photos, but the digital camera was lost as well.

I will check the board when I have access to the web, but right now I am trying to get my family settled into temporary living. If you have questions, give me a call @ 913-486-6917. This is my cell phone.

Thanks,

Scott

Last edited by fishead; 04-08-2003 at 06:41 AM.
fishead is offline   Reply With Quote