View Single Post
Old 07-30-2009, 08:35 PM   #35
SCOTI

Re: Lowering blocks for my 72 gmc?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wwotr View Post
So after 7 days of no response, I e-mailed CPP.
Jeff, (the guy I had been working with all along), basically admitted NO FAULT on their part and chalked it up to "You can't please everybody".
When I told him how people were talking about their Customer Service Sucking...(I didn't name THIS Forum),
he said that "all Forums are is for people to Rant".
I told him that "Word of Mouth was the Best Advertisement, but no good words were gonna come from MY mouth"!
He said that's how they got started was Word of Mouth. I told him that the same word of Mouth can take that Business away.
So I will NEVER recommend CPP again, and will go to other Vendors for my Suspension needs!

Roger
"RATIKLE"
Be sure & post about this in the REVIEWS section of the board under the Bad Deals. A link to this thread & CPP's response in bold should help people make their decision. People should also go through the steps to place an order (w/o giving them your CC info!) & then @ the last minute tell them.... "Ya know what, I remember reading about your customer service after the sale. I think I'll use ECE instead" & cancel the order.

After a few of us do that, they might start listening.
99CCSWB Driver
All Fleetsides
@rattlecankustoms in IG

Building a small, high rpm engine with the perfect bore, stroke and rod ratio is very impressive.
It's like a highly skilled Morrocan sword fighter with a Damascus Steel Scimitar.....

Cubic inches is like Indiana Jones with a cheap pistol.
SCOTI is offline   Reply With Quote