View Single Post
Old 08-09-2009, 10:19 AM   #3
JK88

Re: Full manual conversion to power

Hmm, that's kind of what I was afraid of... First of all, being a college student, money's hard to come by right now as it is. Plus, I mutilated the wiring just taking the 3 switches out of that truck yesterday. I don't know what he had running in it but the trim panel that the switches mount into had 2 holes drilled in it with random LED's wired up, plus one in the dash. The door itself is in ****ty condition and I couldn't open it because the Silverado I was pulling from is stacked on a 1978 Silverado, and the driver's side is pressed against another vehicle and the passenger door is gone. I have a set at home that are brand new shells from GM, still in the boxes. I was hoping I could just buy the window motors and regulators and door lock actuators and make a custom wiring harness that taps in under the dash or something like that. Does anyone know if that's possible?

Thank you for everything over the years. You truly changed my life. I love you more than you knew, and I miss you terribly. I'll never forget you.

November 15, 1990-March 22, 2008
JK88 is offline   Reply With Quote