View Single Post
Old 08-09-2009, 11:34 PM   #215
79gmcc15
Gettin It One Pice At A Time

Re: Intro from an old Assembly Plant guy

Looks Great Keith! hey, just something I noticed and I don't know if it suppose to be that way or not. but something about your molding on the rear does not look right. you can tell in pic one and two that at least on the driver side. as it wraps around the bed it looks like one side is slightly higher then the other. you can tell by following the gap of the light. and also, in the middle of the tale gate band looks like its sagging in the middle. again, just looking at the gaps of the molding to the body lines. maybe its the camera! Again, not raging just something I thought you would like to know. after all, that is what were here for. I love this thread and all your knowledge too! I am going to take a lot of this info and get my truck fixed up. whenever I get a job. lol you have done a great job!

Work In Progress 1979 GMC C1500 Trailering Special.
Getting the truck done, one piece at a time.

“You can tell a lot about a fellow’s character by his way of eating jellybeans.”Ronald Reagan

“I don’t know the key to success but I know the key to failure is trying to please everybody.” Bill Cosby

Last edited by 79gmcc15; 08-09-2009 at 11:36 PM.
79gmcc15 is offline   Reply With Quote