View Single Post
Old 08-15-2009, 04:07 PM   #23
Liz
Catchy title goes here..

Re: Tilt column warning! retro68

Quote:
Originally Posted by GGhost View Post
What more can I say to the administrators. You keep letting his ads. being posted and he has stolen from one of your member or members. maybe their are more than you know. I know their is nothing other then banning him from posting ads. into the forums. And you should have a watch list for members to thumb through. Listing all the thief's. But that would require some thought and commitment to your members. I already had his information by clicking his profile area. and other websites.

Have a good day.
If you want to volunteer to watch for bad deals and report them to us, let me know. The rest N2TRUX already answered. I for one have a life outside the site, and can not read every new post and thread on the site.

We depend upon folks to alert us to issues. There is a report a post button on each post and thread. There are Private Messages. If you use these methods in place, then the likely hood of issues continuing are less. If we are not made aware of issues, at times they fall between the cracks.

I do look forward to you volunteering to keep the site free from issues. Let me know via PM when you can start, and we will get you set up.
Liz is offline   Reply With Quote