hgs_notes
GEARHEAD

Re: I finally got my 2wd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop's72 View Post
Good luck!
Quote:
Originally Posted by lks dcvn View Post
Stinks about the bicep injury - best of luck now that you are 'getting back to it'.

Thanks guys.

I got done with work early today and my son was around to help, so we headed out to the farm to see if we could make it look like a blazer again.

As stated above, the chassis was bolted back together enough to make it a roller. The wheels are from my C-10 and the plain steelies are on the C-10 now while body work is being done.

In this picture you can see the tub and my jimmy in the weeds.

Then we got the tub sat on the frame. No body mount bushings, or even bolts, just resting there.

Then I got the rusted windshield frame off the beater top, and set that on the tub.

The top is on, but not bolted down. The windows go up, but the doors won't open. They are kinda stuck at the moment until the top is straightened out and bolted into the correct spot. For now though, it is a roller, not spread all over my friends farm, the tub is not in the weeds any more. And most important of all, I feel better that I was able to get it this far. This is the parts of 5 different vehicles, 6 if you count the doors. At least 7 for when a front clip is found, then another for when I find the engine/tranny I want.

I can't wait, but I will.

Last edited by hgs_notes; 08-31-2009 at 08:00 PM.
hgs_notes is offline   Reply With Quote