View Single Post
Old 09-29-2009, 07:58 PM   #1
maddog1331

1/4 right angle die grinder info needed

Hey all, I have a question. I recently had my car painted at the local tech college, and they did an AWESOME job (check out the pic). Seriously, it looks new, and it cost me less than 900 bucks (had some body damage that we had to get replacement parts for or it would have been much cheaper).

Anyway, I want to do something for the shop and the instructor advised just to get a cheap 1/4 inch right angle die grinder (around 30 bucks he advised).

Now, my problem is that here in town I can't find any. I'll have to order one instead. So my question is, can any of you advise a good one for less than 50 bucks? If I had my way I would buy them a high dollar one, but if I do that then it stands a good chance of walking off from the shop.

Any input is greatly appreciated...mainly I would like it to last a long time and handle the rough handling the kids are likely to put it through.

If I can find a good one 50 bucks or under, I'll probably buy two for the shop. Again I hesitate to spend too much as it could disappear from the shop after a few days.

Let me know your ideas, and where to find any that you can advise would fit the bill.

Thanks all!
Attached Images

maddog1331 is offline   Reply With Quote