View Single Post
Old 10-08-2009, 03:01 PM   #234
blazin71K5

Re: ATTENTION: In regards to James Blanton aka "tex parts 67-72" and Partner.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomad0231 View Post
That is so funny! I bought parts from him two years ago, WAY before I really used this site. After buying about $4000 from him, he ripped me off on $250 worth of wheel wells (2). Even told my lawyer he sent them but wouldn't give a tracking number, though he said he had proof!! Then he tried to SELL ME HIS BUSINESS FOR $10,000!!! Said he made more money making and selling trailers! His wife works for the city so the law enforcement in the small town of Loan Oak is on their side. I plan on getting information on a class action lawsuit. If you are interested, and have documentation showing he ripped you off, let me know!! I know if we won in court he'd file bankruptcy, which is fine by me! Too bad I'm a Marine stationed on the East Coast, otherwise I'd pay a visit to his home...

I live about 20 minutes from James and yes he is well known for being a crook, and yes his wife is the Mayor of Lone Oak Texas. Not only does he steal on the internet he was scamming people in a body shop/ 67-72 truck restoration shop where about a 1 1/2 ago he took a friend of mine to the cleaners on a 72 k5 and he still hasn't received all his parts, as well as the k5 not being finished. James tried to sell his k5 as he would other clients trucks
if they didn't give him more money to finish the project. He lives in a broken down double wide and doesn't have a job good i hope you manage to squeeze
blood from a turnip this is a real scum bag and need a really big head stompin.
It truly embarresses me he is from texas. He owes just about everybody in the area with old trucks money or parts.