Thread: PO has me PO'd
View Single Post
Old 10-21-2009, 12:11 PM   #11
jaros44sr

Re: PO has me PO'd

Quote:
Originally Posted by red71cheyenne View Post
Looking at that pic of the relays reminds me I want to add side markers to my Blazer. Can you look at your harness and see which wire the side marker lamp taps off of? I don't know tho, its looking a lot like a nearly complete truck to me! Keep up the good work, Thanks, Jeff.
side markers are brown and black, tied into turn signals which are brown and blue...markers flash with turn signals, Thanks for lookin', when you gettin' home?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tynee View Post
Glad to see it put to use. It definitely looks better mounted to your firewall that it did laying in the floor of my shed.

Sorry to hear you weren't feeling good. The Jimmy's really starting to look like a truck now...
Thanks for the part, just another piece to the puzzle done. Once you drill out all the rivets, you end up with a base and cover. Hope things start to brighten up for you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevyman63 View Post
Good job Jim, are we driving the Jimmy to Kurt's?
That only gives me 4 months to finish it and, well...you know how slow I work

Nicely done on your signature, very respectful! Honestly, I don't know how I would handle it after 37 years. Anytime ya want to talk, ya got my numbers

All parts offered to help are free, unless otherwise noted

Dont try this stuff in my build thread, unless you have 55 years of mechanical OTJ training
SAFETY FIRST

AS usual, off topic

They say your mind goes second, can't remember the first

Jim
jaros44sr is offline   Reply With Quote