Thread: PO has me PO'd
View Single Post
Old 10-26-2009, 11:37 AM   #1242
jaros44sr

Re: PO has me PO'd

Quote:
Originally Posted by sourkraut View Post
Thanks, they turned out really good thanks for the info. I have gotten my whole cab done all of the cancer is gone and just have a couple of welds to clean up/hammer dolly. Now i am just trying to figure out whether to pay to have it blasted or strip the rest of the years of paint myself before painting.
As far as the stripping goes, depends if you have time or money. Good job for you and your son to spend some quality time together. PPE, ventilation, and a good stripper and it won't be a bad job. JMHO

Thanks for providing a link to your build, great work! Now I can watch what you're doin'...outstanding welds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big J View Post
That fan just looks slick. I wonder if you could epoxy it in the hole.
Thanks J...that's what is great about this board, we get to watch what everyone else does, if you like the idea, you can go with it! Seems like a no brainer to me, 40 or 50 bucks and a relay, minor modification to factory shroud, and you have a system that moves more air with less HP loss

Tough call on the epoxy, some plastics don't work well, and I have two differant types of plastic, sooo...I'll try to buy on the classified section

Now, get back to sanding

All parts offered to help are free, unless otherwise noted

Dont try this stuff in my build thread, unless you have 55 years of mechanical OTJ training
SAFETY FIRST

AS usual, off topic

They say your mind goes second, can't remember the first

Jim
jaros44sr is offline   Reply With Quote