View Single Post
Old 10-29-2009, 09:02 PM   #12
watahyahknow

Re: Uh Oh...I'm In Trouble Now!!!

maibe talk some guilt intoo her explaining that when she buys foreighn she will refuse to feed the kids of the american factoryworkers and help ruin the american economy

from wat little info i have on them : range rovers bently's and the bigger english cars in general there using american made automatics th350 th400 th700 and th80e
only the bellhouse is different to fit there engines and they might use metric bolts
the aloy engine of the rover is a relic from buick one of there first all aloy engines 215 cid in the old days nowadays bored and stoked and prolly with some better flowing heads on it ...... maibe buy a (cheap) range rover with a blown up engine and swap a LS1 and a th700 in it and nip those milageproblems and runs to the dealer in the but

idea's for the trucks and the order of things to do are taking shape and get closer to being realized , a few more months and i be able to start building for real

i complete 2 of the trucks intoo running fashion one custom and one basicly stock the thirth will be sacrificed for parts
watahyahknow is offline   Reply With Quote