Thread: cool 67 4x4
View Single Post
Old 11-02-2009, 07:18 AM   #13
special-K
Special Order

Re: cool 67 4x4

Basically,one of his trucks could be one found at Joe's Used Cars,bought by someone who only cares that they know Rustfree Classics will buy it,shipped to Indiana,and listed on a website.No one in that chain could give an honest answer about history ,service,or condition.
He`s always in that price range.It could be high-optioned with original paint or pieced together with 40 years of "keep it going" and a few paint jobs.So,some are worth it,but he wouldn`t know or care...the price is the same.

All I know is he always sells everything eventually.sometimes he drops the price if it doesn`t move.I think his stuff is worth it to Easterners when you compare to any other way to find,buy,and transport a California vehicle.

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote