View Single Post
Old 11-04-2009, 09:24 AM   #106
mcbassin
Still Learning

Re: "The way it is" 67'swb

Quote:
Originally Posted by sourkraut View Post
So I had today off which worked out good cause jr. was sick. He had started stirring once the tylenal kicked in and asked if he could help. This guy is my best buddy and long for the times in the garage with him cause I know they will go fast! He can tig like a champ for a 10yr old and the coolest thing is he loves it! We had worked on get the exhaust out and over the rear to a ball park of were we will have them once the bed and bumper are on. FYI the pix of the welds his are the tacks not the weld to the right, he keeps practicing and it wont be long and be lain' some beautiful beads!
I know you've probably already heard it a hundred times but, here it goes again. Charish the time you have with your "little ones". Before you know it they are in middle school, high school and college. It sucks for me, that I was working every overtime hour I could get when mine were little (just to survive). Now my son is 15 1/2 and daughter 12 going on 18. They quickly become less dependent on their parents (well, except for cash). Enjoy it while you can! BTW, I taught my son how to weld as a wee lad too, I think he was 5 or 6. Keep it up.

Mike

Last edited by mcbassin; 11-04-2009 at 09:25 AM.
mcbassin is offline   Reply With Quote