View Single Post
Old 11-11-2009, 12:43 AM   #39
Rokcrln

Re: LFD's gas pedal adapters (71-72 gas pedals in 67-70's)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gcburdic View Post
wooohooo....Thanks for getting these out so fast Kevin....and sorry if my address alone gave you writer's cramps!!!
Damb you need to move man. Heck my address is 7 and people always wait for more and I have to explain to them "no thats it".
Quote:
Originally Posted by 67ChevyRedneck View Post
Wow, that was friggin' quick man! Now I really will have to find where the heck I put that pedal...

Just tossing this out for anyone... where would I find a cable that would work for an edelbrock carb? Is there a "generic make your own cable kit" out there? Not really looking for Lokar quality/price, just something that will work safely.
When I was at the local Napa parts store they have a book with every stock cable made and it gives lengths and end styles. Might be a place to start but if you have a stock one for starters then let them know what needs to be different.

For my LT1 I used one for a 96 Impala then shortened the cable shield for a better fit and went to Ace hardware and used two of the cable crimpers to shorten the cable under the dash. Has over 16,000 HARD miles on it with out fail and you could never tell anything was done.

What would be cool is as people start getting these hooked up, post pics and parts to complete the job.

Kevin
LFD Inc.

Last edited by Rokcrln; 11-11-2009 at 12:43 AM.