Thread: Low Budget C-10
View Single Post
Old 11-16-2009, 08:39 PM   #20
felixthecatjr

Re: Low Budget C-10

Wow it's been a few months since I have posted any updates on the truck, been busy with my other project

So this has kept me busy all summer, can't what to get it done.

So back to the truck, I was sick of looking at my ugly floor, the rubber floor mat was old and falling apart. Then thanks to cash for clunkers the local junk yards are filling up with older Chevy trucks, Ok I am not 100% happy about people getting rid of there trucks but figure I can keep my beast alive as they kill off there's. Any way I got a sweet deal on a new floor mat

The mat was practically brand new and full size as my old one was only half the cab.

My truck never came with a headliner from factory, actually this truck came with zero options.

Having the Florida sun beat on you all day can be painful. So I came across, new to me a headliner for the truck

Ok not very pretty but to me it was a god send. With some prepping, cleaning and black dye

I was on my way to getting a somewhat new interior.

So know I feel as if I have a new truck. Oh yeah still looking for a good seat mine is sort of beat up

I know some of you guys are saying big deal you got some old parts from the junk yard, I know but figure I only sent $30 for the complete headliner, trim pieces included and $20 for the floor mat. Trust me I feel like a king in my truck, well going out to hit a few more junkyards looking for my treasure.
felixthecatjr is offline   Reply With Quote