View Single Post
Old 11-18-2009, 06:00 AM   #128
mosesburb
I had a V-8

Re: The Story Of A Suburban (Lots Of Pics)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big J'72 GMC View Post
wow, this is now my bible, have read the whole thing about 3-4 times now, hope it goes half as well for me as it did for you, prolly wont, luck isnt my best feature
Hey, at least you have a photographic guide to lead you into despair--I had to find my own way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOW DOUGH View Post
That is just awesome!

Glad everything turned out well.
Thanks, me too. Funny thing was, I still got 14.7mpg with who knows how much fuel flowing into/through the crankcase.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lyrikz View Post
Forgot about this thread.
Me too, kinda.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottydawg View Post
That is a badass truck, but the color combination on the firewall and outside confuses and scares me a little.
Thanks. Don't be frightened though, it's just paint. Yeah, that is something now that I wish I had not done then. I painted the dash and firewall in preparation to change the color from orange to green. I did this when I had disposable time. Now, with a non-scheduled job, family time etc, a color change is no longer likely, but I still have the green firewall and dash. The strange thing is--I actually like the orange color now--damn.