View Single Post
Old 04-22-2003, 10:05 AM   #28
dmurphy68

we all should boycott the TNN SHOW and bombard there email with what we would like to see show us how to get down and dirty with real stuff. Not this lets build a motor and it is already assembled and they just take it apart and reasemble it. that is just B>S>. I wish I had the money and men I would put out a show that had the fustrations of breaking loose a 32 year old rusted bolt etc... I have watched those showes for years now and have never seen anything like that. they dont even have dirty finger nails. I love speed vision there is a show on there that (caint rember the name) they go out and buy a pos and restore it to orginal. yea a little of the corporate BS but what can you do. Some of the cars they do Are great finds . One time they had one that was a pos and they paied 8k for because it was a factory heimi. sorry for the long post but it just furstrates me to no end. then the ricer show after that dont go there !!!!!!
Darren

No free man shall be debarred the use of arms
- Thomas Jefferson

Later Darren
http://www.myspace.com/dmurphy68
dmurphy68 is offline   Reply With Quote