View Single Post
Old 12-20-2009, 08:07 PM   #1
mrhino
Account Suspended

project- no name

Just start a new project last week, found a guy on craigslist selling a 70 shortbed, said body was ruff. boy he wasn't kidding cab and bed were complete junk nothing on it was any good except VIN plate and title. so i bought it anyway, and hauled it home. and was going to work on the chassis and find body parts here and there to complete it. the very next day im on craigslist again and find a guy on the other side of the state selling a rust free cab, bed hood, fenders, doors, core support, and bunch of other parts one would need all from out west he bought 8 years ago for his project that never went anywhere. it is a long bed but before i scraped the old bondo infested short bed i practiced cutting 8" out of it. so i feel confident i could cut the longbed and make it a shortbed.
Iv just got the frame stripped of it cross members and and trailing arms, I had nate from porterbuilt street rods build me some trailing arms and xmember, should be here in a few days. tomorrow i will get it ready to go to sandblasting.
Attached Images

mrhino is offline   Reply With Quote