View Single Post
Old 12-21-2009, 07:00 PM   #31
Smallz72project

Re: I got "FED UP" so went and bought a 67'

So have made no progress on the truck, I keep getting overhelmed with everything that needs to be accomplished, plus Im trying to collect parts for it right now. Found a guy a couple towns away that has a 72 lwb that he shortened the frame and box, so Im anticipating being able to grab that and use what I can and then possibly part whats left or scrap it.

UPS left me a package while I was at work. My repair panels from goodmark industries came in. I ordered foot well panels, front door pillars, inner/outer rockers, and cab corners. I got everything except for one of the foot well panels. They didnt charge me for it, but its listed as ordered and not shipped. Although it doesnt say that its backordered either...kinda annoyed with that at the moment. Also that I need to get floor extensions and cab supports still before I can even really do any repair on the cab...so thats gunna be a couple weeks out still.

Fairly pleased with the product although there are some areas, expecially on the cab corners that are going to take some massaging.

Took some pics of the 68 clip. Still up in the air weither I want to try and clean up the hood and fenders or scrap em.

My helper (Torq)..although he had no thoughts on what I should do.

Both fenders are about the same in this area...not the prettiest but I think with some patients they could be saveable until I can replace them down the road.

Really the only part of the hood thats...bad
Smallz72project is offline   Reply With Quote