View Single Post
Old 12-29-2009, 09:53 AM   #159
mcbassin
Still Learning

Re: 1969 Short Wide

Quote:
Originally Posted by my67chevytruck View Post
looks good, keep at it....
Thanks Heath, I went back and looked at your 67 build and saw that you had a bunch more of the same type of rust repair that I am doing. Your turned out great! when you going to have that truck back on the road?

Quote:
Originally Posted by highperf4x4 View Post
Thanks for the copper primer info. Where did ya get it and how much was it?
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0331grunt View Post
Looking good. I have NEVER done any type of body work so I'm sure I'll need some advice, help or whatever when it comes time. And where did you get that stuff? Does it work well? Thanks!
Guys,
I purchased the primer HERE. It is expensive $23 plus $11.95 shipping.(I didn't know the shipping was so high till I checked out.) You can find it on the net real easy just searching. SJ ships really quick so I had it in like 3 or 4 business days.
It works really good! I will be using it on all the hidden areas I can't get regular epoxy primer into.

0331Grunt, don't sweat the body work, bondo covers all that! Just messing with you. If you take your time (not as much as me) it will all go smooth. Also, just stay in the build section and find out as much as you can about the best way to do repairs. I will be glad to assist you if I can.

Last edited by mcbassin; 12-31-2009 at 08:42 PM.
mcbassin is offline   Reply With Quote