View Single Post
Old 12-29-2009, 10:04 PM   #117
seacrow

Re: parting out 1968 C-30 Custom Camper 28K original miles fact AC, speed minder, cru

71GMC Shorty and Jaros44sr,

I would like you both to accept my apology, i made and honest mistake, TWICE, if you reread the thread, "Thealien" has first dibs on the cruise lever, then 71GMC, then Jaros would have been next.

I'll be the first to admit the mix up and I am an idiot for not thoroughly double checking the order before I made any deals.

As it stand now, I am emailing more detailed pics of the lever only to thealien and if he wants the cruise lever it's his for $50 and the rest of the system will be available for my original price of $300 to 71 GMC shorty, if thealien passes on the lever, then the entire system will be offered to 71 GMC shorty.

Jaros, no hard feelings, it was an honest mistake and the last thing I wanted ot do was offend anyone.

to everyone else and their parts requests, I have completed the dismantling of the truck and I will be actively sending out shipping quotes beginning tomorrow. Please continue your patience and understand that it's not easy tearing one of these trucks down in a week, cleaning and taking pics and keeping track of this thread. I've tried to offer these parts at reasonable prices since I'm only a hobbyist and I love to see good stuff back on the street. I want everyone to be satisfied so they can enjoy their truck as I do mine.

with that said, I have the entire truck torn down to cab and rolling chassis with the excpetion of a few AC parts. Pics to follow.

2008 Ford F-250 Super Duty CC King Ranch, moonroof, heated captains chairs, 6.4 PowerStroke.

2007 Suzuki Hayabusa, all black

1985 Mustang GT T-top, 5 spd. 54K orig miles.