View Single Post
Old 01-03-2010, 09:36 PM   #142
mosesburb
I had a V-8

Re: The Story Of A Suburban (Lots Of Pics)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRENCHBLUE72 View Post
Totally awesome man sucks that the rubber mat did not fit but even then it looks pretty good in the pics..
Thanks!! Yeah, the areas shown look approximately decent, but there are a few areas that look horrible. To this day the stuff will not lay out right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MickMc View Post
I know this a lame question, but I'm looking for an easy answer and I'm acting lazy...How did you wire the washer pump? and I assume you kept the factory switch? I'm just mounted my external washer bottle with internal pump (GM) and now I need to finish the wiring connections. Any Help?
Yes, I kept the factory switch. You just have to take the connector off of your washer pump that is behind the dash and extend the wires through the firewall out to where you mounted your reservoir. How you get them out there is up to you. I was lucky as I could incorporate them into my harness and bulkhead connector as I was building it. The only problem I had was I planned to put the reservoir/pump asm on the driver side, but I ended up having to put it on the passenger side so I had to extend the wires to get them over there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MickMc View Post
Love the Burb, would like to check it out next this spring when I'm back in Phoenix...
Let me know when you will be here and we'll see if we can meet up.