View Single Post
Old 01-04-2010, 06:56 PM   #8
special-K
Special Order

Re: Wheel suggestions anyone?

If you can`t decide for yourself,how can we decide better?Rallyes are a safe bet because they are classic.You can`t go wrong with classic.The principle of following trends dictates that you will want different wheels later on because the trend will change and your wheels will become outdated,old hat.The best suggestion I can make is look,research,look again,then look some more until you are ready to buy.Sure you may miss a style or two,but you can be confident in your choice because you considered them all.Decide now and it sounds like you will be changing your mind a lot by spring.
That truck in that color with that hood is screaming for Cragar SSs or any of the classic American Racing designs,like TTIIs,200Ds,Torque Thrust Ds,or Salt Flats in 15".That thar`s my opinion.

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote