View Single Post
Old 01-06-2010, 09:30 PM   #63
tcb-1
Nothing to see here.....

Re: Air Ride Install - '69 Chevrolet SWB Stepside

got my bags in from suicidedoors (thanks Jason!)

Airlift Dominator D2600s

now onto the front shocks. this is going to be a bit more of a challenge. found a set of Monroe shocks that may work but I have to order them. oh yeah, they were originally made for a.........drumroll an AIRSTREAM TRAVEL TRAILER!! they are short, have good travel (no pun intended), and will fit without modification. if these work, I'll post the part number and where I got them from.

I've had a little time at lunch to work on a complete schematic of my intended system with part numbers, manufacturer, prices, descriptions, dimensions, etc. I have it in Autocad, but I will convert to a pdf and post this as well.

I have also been three dimensionally designing a tank/compressor/valve box that will installed under the bed on Pro-Engineer. I'll post a rendering when I get a few more loose ends tied up.

all for now.

THANK YOU to our American Soldiers & Veterans - POW MIA "You will NEVER be forgotten".

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not. Thomas Jefferson

Last edited by tcb-1; 01-06-2010 at 09:32 PM.
tcb-1 is offline   Reply With Quote