View Single Post
Old 01-09-2010, 12:24 AM   #11
56hotrodred

Re: what i've been up to

Quote:
Originally Posted by 57ToyBox View Post
Nice pictures Barry
I like that 1.5 ton Chev outside. I would be all over that to get restored, but that just me LOL Dreaming of a diesel and sum nice polished aluminum rims.

That is a huge building now !!! 98 ft Dam !!! You could have a garage inside a shed LOL Just think how easy that would be to heat LOL
Ya I thought about trying to buy the whole 1 1/2 ton truck but he wanted the frame and hoist so I settled on the just getting the front end.

The barn/shop is huge but I live in very windy country and need to get out of the wind to work on stuff. It has a small garage door on the west end that I can also drive a truck into as well as the east side that you see in the photos. The heating will be expensive and a combination of wood and/or natural gas in the tractor shed to keep or at least get the tractor warm with natural gas/radiant heat in the lower floor of the main barn section where the 56 is now being worked on. I will not heat the upper portion of the barn as it being used for storage of stuff for my wife's store and extra truck parts. I would like to heat the south side with the big windows by the 1 1/2 ton as it is just a nice space to work in with a great view of the mountains.

56hotrodred (Barry)
56hotrodred is offline   Reply With Quote