View Single Post
Old 01-10-2010, 05:56 PM   #25
ChevyTech

Re: problem with a slight miss and other odd issues

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChevLoRay View Post
ChevyTech, you know I appreciate your comments. I, like you, sometimes wonder about the lag in replies to suggestions that have been offered, but I also try to reason it out and think that it's because they're like me and just not as quick to work as I am in asking the question.

I try to send a link or three whenever a question comes up that I think you have addressed. I know you're busy but I really do appreciate all your helpful suggestions and links to appropriate references.

So, what're you NOT working on?
Once again, thank you for the kind words.

If you are asking what I am working on, my highest mileage vehicle has 63xxx miles on it so little time gets spent working on my vehicles.

I am the kind of person that always is getting ideas on more things to do. During the winter months I make lists of outdoor/ garage projects for the coming year, while I spend time analyzing and researching investment choices and assessing how the fit into the current macro economic picture.

In the summer, when I am playing in the garage, neighbors like to come in a stare at the walls. The walls are totally covered with no free space for another item. It is very organized and clean oversized three car garage, but has a lot of equipment and stuff in it. I call it inventory.

So in the winter I will spend more time on investments and working on my income taxes which get somewhat complex with my investments. In a month or so I will be working on taxes for several weeks. In the summer I would rather be outside then sitting at the computer, so that is what I do.

Ok, now I hijacked the thread a bit.

Last edited by ChevyTech; 01-10-2010 at 06:04 PM.
ChevyTech is offline   Reply With Quote