View Single Post
Old 01-14-2010, 01:12 AM   #1
Phlebmaster

Talking Phlebmaster's 1972 C20 Evolution***56k- NO WAY!

Hello,

My name is Aaron, I am new to this forum, I have a 1972 Chevy C20 I picked up after selling my Datsun 240z project. I have been updating my C20 project thread on the Datsun enthusiast sites (you can google my username if you are curious) and thought I should post this up here. Be aware that this post will be long and full of pics to get you up to speed on my project. Thanks for your time. Aaron

Please forgive the multiple posts.

Here we go........11/17/09

Well, I did what I said and picked up an older Chevy truck after I sold my 240z. I just got it home this morning.

I now have a 1972 Chevy C20 3/4 ton Camper Special. I paid $600.00 for this beast. She needs a few things but there is very little in the way of rust and I just happen to have an extra 350 sbc to throw in once it is re done.

I have not had time to look every little thing over...but the truck has a 350 and I am not sure if it has the TH350 or TH400 since it is a 3/4 ton. But it runs good, sounds good, and shifts nice.

Ok...here are the pics.

I can tow stuff now.

Not the prettiest example of a classic Chevy truck...but very functional and workable.

I picked this up! Edelbrock Performer intake.

Phlebmaster is offline   Reply With Quote