View Single Post
Old 01-14-2010, 09:40 AM   #5
doug70

Re: Project Grasshopper

I do have a 70 chevelle 454. It is a CE motor. I am going to use my corvette 427 for this project since I couldn't get some of the parts I wanted from the 95 truck 454.

I have not registered to sell here yet, but intend to. I have 4000 sf of parts from old projects that I am going to eventually get around to selling. Also lots of 67-72 truck parts. Corvette, Camaro stuff... I only have one camaro left. It is a 71 RS. 1 corvette left, a 71 BB. I have some more 4x4's and some stepsides, 1 longhorn, 1 k5.

I'm not trying to sell these yet, I will be getting them out and getting them ready to sell. I am getting to old to play with these. I am building this 71 k20 as my daily driver.

I just put the dually rear end under it yesterday to mock it up. I have to move the rear spring hangers to use the later springs. The spring purches lined up perfectly since the 95 was a CC. Cleaning up the NV4500 and misc parts today.

Going to look at a dodge drivers side drop front axle monday. I want this truck to be as modern as possible while looking stock 71. Well except for the cowl hood left over from an old project.

Doug

Last edited by doug70; 01-14-2010 at 09:41 AM.
doug70 is offline   Reply With Quote