View Single Post
Old 01-21-2010, 12:16 PM   #2666
aboveall

Re: How about some pics of 67-72 Trucks

testing here again i have a 1969 chevy pick up truck 4x4 all torn apart now redoing the hole truck frame off puting BIG LIFT in it 4 linking it coil spring tubing out the underside of frame,undisiding how big im going it will have between 25-30inch lift with either 49s or them 54s inch tires going on it puting dana 70 rear from a 82 dually in it and dana 60 front from a dually also going to be running 5;38 gears keeping stock tranny 4 speed manual and tc,have already big block 502 crate motor going in it and posibly a blower on top allready have frame all smoothed out all holes and inperfections from factory cut out of frame and welded back up and starting on boxing the frame off and then will start tubing out the underneith i mhave pics from every step but im just figuring out how to post in this site ill have to figure out the pics soon. some of you might no my trucks i they been posted on here before some where the big huge 77 chevy all tubed frame with 2.5 millitary rears in it alcohol motor in rear of truck and the big blue blazer with same rears 22 inch lift 383 stroker nitros moter and then that green 69 thats the one getting lifted now well hope to her from anyone about my build and hopefully will post pics of it soon as i figure it out bye for now