View Single Post
Old 01-26-2010, 04:33 AM   #155
mosesburb
I had a V-8

Re: The Story Of A Suburban (Lots Of Pics)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOW DOUGH View Post
That's neat that your friends property is way out there in the midle of no where. Also neat to see the burb get out on a road trip and go out in the woods. That's some fun times!

I love your burb and want to see more pics of it. Got any of it out in the woods?
Thanks. I do not know if I got the WHOLE truck in any pics (lots of pics of the hood). I'll take a look.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBeast View Post
You know what would be perfect would be a PTO or a clutch diriving a hydraulic setup so you could have a 10 or 12,000 lb hydraulic winch on the truck.
Yeah, that would fit the image of this thing now wouldn't it??

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBeast View Post
Either way though, every time I look at the damn thing it makes me smile.
Haha, yeah, me too. Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sub71 View Post
Check your pinion bearing and your transfer case output bearings to see if that is your vibration. The noise that happens when coasting could be slack in your ring and pinion.
Well, that is part of the difficulty as every bearing in the transmission, transfer case and rear axle are brand new. The backlash on the ring and pinion was well within spec before (and after) I did the bearings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sub71 View Post
Nice burb, good luck!
Thank you!!