View Single Post
Old 01-27-2010, 11:04 PM   #931
msgross

Re: 68 K-10 SWB build thread - project Money Pit...pics galore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 68,69 K20 View Post
Powdercoated stuff looks good Mike...That rad pipe looks familiar

I haven't been around for awhile, so I just caught up on your build...Progressing nicely, really dig your parts stash.

I know I missed this, but are you keeping the orig green color?
I'm thinking about a similar dark green newer GM color.. I really like the paint on the new 15 pax van at work, polo green metallic green...

like the old vette paint, plus the truck was 505 Dark green originally, I just want to stay semi original and make it "pop".. It will have an ivory nose and tailgate letters, SS bed strips and would is TBD, plus NOS side mouldings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by glimmertwin01 View Post
sweet job man.... i opted for the POR15 easy (but messy) sticks like glue and i can always re apply... but then thats me and i sould own stock in the company... LOL
I used www.nomorerust.com onmy frame, springs and axles. PC on the brackets, rad support, fan and some other items...

Quote:
Originally Posted by QKENUF4U View Post
just looked at all 38 pages.... youve been on this thing from may 07 till today...... ARE YA DONE YET ????????
actually since '06, I'm active duty military, family of five, working on my MBA, left for 6 months for another school and limited budget... so it takes awhile!
1969 C-10 LWB (SOLD) "Project flip that truck or else"
1993 Passport, F@rd 1-ton (SOLD)"Project Cousin Eddie"

My Garage Build "The 1,000 footer"

Last edited by msgross; 01-27-2010 at 11:06 PM.
msgross is offline   Reply With Quote