View Single Post
Old 02-01-2010, 04:51 AM   #9
Coreyterry

Re: Project cotton ball

well got it out and went for a quik test drive. so wasnt ready. p/s pump went out. brakes were squishy so had to buy another master cylinder. got em' bled and work fine now. there alittle touchy now but i quess thats how there suppost to be. next thing to do now is find a job. after i get it tagged my gpa has a s/b in the mountains so i can do pretty much the hole truck. i might wait though till i can afford new windows so i dont have to worry about demolishing whats left of the one thats on there now. the lgue is starting to split the window so i def need a new one. hopefully to do everything wont be to much. have a freind who decided to help out with primer. i gotta get the body work done so we can lay it on. i believe the beds a lost cause and will mroe then likely just scrap it and buy a new one, well one in better shape.

i do have question about the beds, did 67-68 beds come with wood beds or was it just an option?

for now i have to work one getting another p/s pump and a job. insurance quotes are threw the roof for this old thing it crazy!!! but thats life i suppose.

Last edited by Coreyterry; 02-01-2010 at 04:52 AM.
Coreyterry is offline   Reply With Quote