Thread: Should I trade?
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2010, 12:22 AM   #56
KMK454

Re: Should I trade?

I think you have to look at it in terms of the "project" aspect... based on the beautiful Suburban, my guess is you like the design and build phase just as much as the show and cruise... does the dually or Blazer appeal to you as a project? Furthermore, do you have the time, space, and effort for two projects? Is there a "dream design" you can think of for either the dually or Blazer?

Personally, I love the Suburban and the dually. So, for me, assuming I'm done with the Suburban, the question becomes this: would the dually be an appealing project?

I like the dually... it has a 454 four speed (awesome), and appears to be quite straight. I'd repaint the thing either gloss black or red and sell the rock stars in favor of large semi-style 10-lug wheels in chrome. I'd do the interior as close to factory as possible, massage the 454 into a high power beast, and drop it a few inches to make a killer tow rig.

Either way, you win - awesome Suburban, or two potentially great projects. Good luck and keep us posted!
1991 Camaro B4C
KMK454 is offline   Reply With Quote