View Single Post
Old 02-14-2010, 08:39 PM   #135
kev2809
low n' slo

Re: Project 67 DRGNWGN - 67 Burban!!

that box on the side of the firewall

welded up..

i ended up shaping it a lil better and put some spot welds in it then sprayed it with a rust enamel..

and heres the floorboard rust i found today, which really ticked me off lol. already welded it all up.

and heres the a pillar tacked and bolted on so i can hang the door and play with the rocker.

the rocker doesnt fit great at all, but it was free. it was full of surface rust so today i went to town for about an hour to get it all (well most of it) off. then i shot the backside with some black rust enamel paint. tomorrow i will scuff up the whole edge up the floorboard, shoot the same rust enamel paint on it, then hopefully i can finish up the rocker. i can already tell from today that its gonna need some splicing to get it right. gonna be a pain the ass but well see what happens

i cut up an extra hood i had to use for the filler pieces, nobody wanted it and it still had good metal so i put to use. the little holes along the edge of the inner rocker panel is from me jamming a screwdriver between the spot welds and going to far lol. so be careful when you do this, its not that hard to poke a hole in that metal.

-_--_--_ _________
_--_-_ -/____|__|__\__
,.,,,.,.,,.,|_O _______ O_]

Last edited by kev2809; 02-14-2010 at 08:42 PM.
kev2809 is online now   Reply With Quote