View Single Post
Old 02-16-2010, 09:14 PM   #16
SONOSADSACK

Re: Ice cream getter

Hgs_notes,
I did have a hard time tearing it down!! Not because it was mint by any means but because I knew it would be down for too long. I really missed driving it last summer. By the way, two at once? You’re a better man than I!!!

Yukon Jack,
I like your motto, my problem is I only have one Blazer but I like’em built so many ways.

Lks dcvn,
The truck was never registered in Michigan. After the sale I got to know the guy I bought it from pretty well. He had bought it to drive and enjoy while building another that was already well underway. He bought it, had it shipped to Michigan, replaced a ton of parts and then lost all interest in both. I really wanted to buy his other Blazer but at the time he was planning on “just setting it back in the corner for awhile”. Someone else owns that one now.

Critter,
Thanks for the kind words. This place is full of tenacious guys. As for AA I definitely feel your pain. I’ll have to admit some of the confusion was my fault for not giving detailed enough information up front. Not all techs were created equally but I had great luck with Steve at ext.526. As far as making mine work, I’m a bit of a pessimist so until I’m driving it I’ll be second guessing it!
SONOSADSACK is offline   Reply With Quote